Incontinence Help and Advice
Incontinence Help and Advice
We want to help you to take positive steps to manage your incontinence issues and for people to feel confident to lead an active and normal life.
No matter whether you experience just a small leak or lose a larger quantity, it is normal to feel embarrassed and concerned if you are experiencing bladder or bowel problems. The most important thing to realise is that the symptoms can be treated with professional help and the problem can often be cured.
Bladder weakness and continence problems can cause concern and distress and have a major impact on your life – but it needn’t be that way. With the right information and support, by using products designed to meet your own specific needs, you can take active steps to manage your condition effectively and remove the worry.
We at Incontinence UK are here to help you. So if you’re not sure how to deal with incontinence issues or are unsure which is the best product for you; then have a look through our various support pages i.e. Managing Your Incontinence, Ordering and Delivery, Incontinence FAQ’s or Product Finder/Comparison.
- If you want more information about incontinence or bladder weakness, our FAQ section aims to give you an overview of key information including causes and what different types exist. It also contains lots of other questions and answers you might have about incontinence, how products work, how best to use them and the benefits of different product types.
- Our Managing Your Incontinence section, aims to give you all the information you need to understand what type of bladder weakness or type of incontinence you experience and tips and information on how to make positive steps to improve it.
- Our Product Finder/Comparison section is there to help you find the right product for you.
- The Ordering and Delivery section aims to answer any questions about how to order and delivery timings.
- If you are unsure which incontinence products to choose; we recommend you use our Shop by Level of Incontinence or our Shop by Brand area.
- The majority of our incontinence products are unisex but we do have some specific products for Women and Men. On all our incontinence pads and pants products pages we highlight if it is suitable for Unisex, Male or Female. Alternatively do take a look at our Incontinence For Women and Incontinence for Men sections.
- We've also added Useful Incontinence Links to other organisations who can provide information specifically on incontinence or bladder weakness.
- To see an introductory video on Incontinence UK and details on how to order click here.
Alternatively if you still have any questions please feel free to call our Discreet Advice Helpline on freephone 0208 561 2797 and we’ll be happy to help. Please note we fully understand the sensitive nature of any condition associated with bladder weakness or incontinence and would like to assure you of our careful attention to ensure your enquiries are dealt with in a discreet and confidential manner.