Incontinence UK Products
Incontinence UK is one of the leading suppliers of incontinence products in the UK and we have a full range of products available for you to buy including our range of incontinence pants and incontinence pads.
Incontinence is often a difficult and embarrassing problem for sufferers, however at Incontinence UK we will make it as easy as possible for you to find the right incontinence product to minimise the disruption to your life that this condition can cause.
For All Your Incontinence Needs
Incontinence UK will provide you with the right information and support as well as the widest range of incontinence products available for both men and women to address their specific needs to enable effective management of all incontinence problems
- Professional, discreet and personal service with experienced staff
- Wide range of adult disposable and washable incontinence products at competitive prices
- Value for money
- Top quality incontinence product brands such as TENA, Age UK, Depend, Drylife, Lille Healthcare, MoliCare, Senset, Confitex, BrollySheets, iD Expert, Drytex, Kanga and Kylie
- Many products are VAT free/exempt
- Confidential and discreet freephone helplines open Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm
- Incontinence information and advice
- Support on how to manage your incontinence
- Prompt delivery, orders received up to 3pm Monday to Friday will be despatch same day with the option for next working day delivery
- Delivery coverage across all of UK (overseas delivery on request)
- FREE standard delivery on all UK orders over £100
- 14 day no quibble returns
To see an introductory video on Incontinence UK and details on how to order click here.
If you can't find the incontinence product you want on our website; just contact us to let us know what you're after and we'll be happy to help. Phone Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. To contact us call freephone 0800 068 3625 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incontinence UK awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award for 5th year in a row for 2018! An independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences rated by real customers.
What our customers are saying...
"We have been purchasing products from you for some time now for my father. Your service has always been superb and to tell you how much difference your prompt, efficient and cheerful service made to us as a family as we looked after him at home. Thank you to you all. It is the things that are often taken for granted in caring that can make the biggest difference - and getting your incontinence supplies regularly and in a timely manner makes life that bit easier. Keep up the good work and thank you again."
“I have received my order which was before 9.30 this morning which I placed yesterday afternoon. I would just like to say thank-you for the very fast delivery and also the very pleasant and helpful service I received from Marcy. I will be ordering from you again.”
"I would like to thank you for your customer care and service. Many other companies could learn from you!"
"I would just like to say thank you so much for your attentive, polite and friendly manner in sorting out my return for a smaller size pants. I will definately be re-ordering when needed."
"I would like to say a massive thank you for all your help. The costume has arrived and I'm delighted and it is very beautiful".
"I would like to thank this company for your amazing service, the products are fantastic and life saving, customer service is the best and the deliverary service is excellent."
"Many thanks for the A1 service Lesley"
- How to use TENA’s Incontinence Pads for MenUrine leakage and a busy lifestyle? We hear you! In this video we show you how easy it is to use TENA Men Absorbent Protectors and how they help you keep control and stay as active as you want without worrying about accidents.17 December 2020
- Holiday Opening Times 202017 December 2020
- A Message About COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Customer UpdatesWith information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) changing daily it's only natural that our customers and team members have questions on what we are doing to help prevent the spread of germs whilst ensuring our services continue as normal. We are taking this matter extremely seriously and closely...17 March 2020