Incontinence is often a difficult and embarrassing problem for sufferers, however at Incontinence UK we will make it as easy as possible for you to find the right incontinence product to minimise the disruption to your life that this condition can cause.
Your One Stop Shop For All Your Incontinence Needs
Incontinence UK will provide you with the right information and support as well as the widest range of Incontinence Products available for both men and women to address their specific needs to enable effective management of all incontinence problems
- Professional, discreet and personal service with experienced staff
- Wide range of adult disposable and washable incontinence products at competitive prices
- Value for money
- Top quality incontinence product brands such as TENA, Age UK, lille healthcare, Moli, Senset, BrollySheets, Drytex, Kanga and Kylie
- All products VAT free/exempt
- Confidential & Discreet Freephone helplines open 7 days a week
- Incontinence Information & Advice
- Support on how to manage your incontinence
- Prompt Delivery: orders received up to 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatch same day for next day delivery
- Delivery coverage across all of UK (overseas delivery on request)
- FREE Delivery on all UK orders over £100
- Regular Auto Deliveries Available
- 14 Days No Quibble Returns
To see an introductory video on Incontinence UK and details on how to order click here.
What our customers are saying……..
“I have received my order which was before 9.30 this morning which I placed yesterday afternoon. I would just like to say thank-you for the very fast delivery and also the very pleasant and helpful service I received from Marcy. I will be ordering from you again.” Mrs Tovee
“I would like to thank Camilla for her wonderful customer service when processing my order for my Father-In-Law yesterday. The products arrived this morning………. I would definitely use your company again.” Mrs Mutters
Incontinence UK is proud to support the Bladder and Bowel Foundation, a UK charity for people with bladder and bowel conditions. For more information visit www.bladderandbowelfoundation.org