TENA Shampoo and Shower - 500ml
Including VAT: £4.55
£3.79 per unit
A mild, all-in-one cleansing gel and conditioning shampoo, this product has been designed for elderly, fragile skin and hair. In a convenient pump pack dispenser, this product has been formulated for delicate, thin skin. Its non-drying properties ensure skin is left feeling smooth and pliable and hair is soft and tangle-free so it’s easy to comb. Tena Shampoo and shower has conditioning and anti-static properties, plus Provitamin B5 leaves hair manageable and easy to comb. It id pH balanced, dermatologically tested and is mild for fragile, delicate skin.
Use this product for:
- Convenient, all-in-one hair and body care
- Full body bathing and hair cleansing in the bath or shower
- Conditioning delicate, fragile and dry skin and hair
- For sensitive skin that doesn’t respond well to perfumed products
Features and Benefits
- For gentle cleansing - For full body bathing and hair cleansing in the bath or shower.
- Formulated for elderly skin - Mild formula is designed especially for fragile skin.
- Easy to comb - The mild shower gel with gentle conditioning shampoo that has anti-static properties plus provitamin B5 to make hair easier to comb.
- Refreshing - Helps to leave the skin feeling fresh, clean and free from odours.
- Swan Ecolabel approved - Licensed to carry the Swan or Nordic Ecolabel for meeting environmental and consumer quality standards.
- Convenient - Available in a convenient pump bottle.
How to use
- Hair: Massage 2-4 pumps in to scalp and rinse well, repeat if desired. TENA Shower & Shampoo includes a conditioner which leaves the hair soft, maneagable and easy to comb
- Body: Use 2-4 pumps for the whole body. Can be used for perineal cleaning
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Parfum, Laureth-10, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Formic Acid, Pantolactone
|Quantity||Pack of 1|
|Units Per Pack||1|