Kylie Washable Chair Pad (50cm x 50cm) - Pink
£13.49 per unit
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
Premium Washable Absorbent Chair Pads - Protecting Car Seats, Sofas and Wheelchairs
Kylie Chair Pads, protecting car seats, sofas, and wheelchairs. Kylie Chair Pads are based on the same 5 layer absorbency system as the Kylie Bed Pads, the best selling washable bed protection product in the UK. The means you can have the same level of absorbent waterproof protection for your chairs as well as beds.
Who Uses Kylie Chair Pads?
Our pads are very popular with wheelchair users. The nonslip backing makes the pad ideal to line a wheelchair, and the absorbent material will keep your expensive wheelchair clean and dry for years to come.
We have sold thousands of Kylie Chair Pads to local authorities for use in car share schemes for elderly people, as well as care homes to keep their resident's lounges hygienic and comfortable.
If you wear incontinence products, you can also use them in your own home to protect your soft furnishings. As good as any incontinence product, they are still likely to leak at some point.
Kylie Chair Pads are available in pink, black or blue and measure 50cm x 50cm.
Features and Benefits
- 50 x 50cm Size
- Kylie Chair Pads are specially designed to look and feel like a regular seat cover
- Made from superior stay-dry materials, the chair pads stay in position due to the waterproof non-slip backing
- Suitable for use on wheelchairs
- Soft quilted stay-dry layer with absorbent core
- Portable and discreet
- Suitable for use on public transport, e.g. trains and taxis
- The chair pads are reusable and washable
- Absorbency indicates approximate fluid capacity of the pad
- Washable at up to 95°C
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Do not dry clean
|Family Name||Kylie Chair Pads|
|Absorption Level||1 Litre|
|Quantity||Pack of 1|
|Pad Size||50 x 50cm|
|Select Your Size:||50cm x 50cm|
|Condition||Small Loss, Small to Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|
|Units Per Pack||1|