Welcome to the www.incontinenceuk.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail or call us on 0800 068 3625.
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website;
- "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
- "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description;
- "Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
- "We/us" means Incontinence UK which is part of MT Mobility Limited;
- "Website" means the website located at www.incontinenceuk.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
- "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer;
- "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- "You" means a user of this Website
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
Registration: You warrant that The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail, or calling us on 0800 068 3625. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Incontinence UK unless or until payment is taken for the goods.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Incontinence UK please write to us at the following address: MT Mobility Limited: 25 Weston Favell Centre, Northampton NN3 8JZ.
Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website in the event of suppliers ceasing provision.
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
- By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Free Delivery on orders over £100 within the UK Mainland
We deliver direct to your home. We will call to arrange the best time for your delivery.
- We offer FREE UK mainland nationwide delivery on all orders over £100
- For orders under £100 a £5.95 postage and packaging charge will apply
We aim to deliver direct to your delivery address within 24 - 48 hours of your order.
We welcome worldwide enquiries so should you live outside the UK please contact us for a quote. All orders outside of the UK mainland will be delivered by courier service. Please note any costs due outside the UK i.e. including any import duties, etc. are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For goods delivered by courier service we require payment in full at the time of order by debit/credit card or by cheque (all cheques take 5 working days to clear before we can dispatch your order). Please make cheques payable to MT Mobility Limited (owner of Incontinence UK).
Individuals purchasing incontinence products for their own personal use are usually exempt from paying VAT. We will require you to sign a simple declaration form that confirms you are eligible to receive goods at a VAT exempt price. Our prices are therefore shown exclusive of any VAT.
Incontinence UK is required to collect VAT at the relevant rate for orders being dispatched outside the UK. If VAT rates in the country of the destination of your order differ from those in the UK, the VAT will be re-calculated and included in the product prices shown on the Order Summary page.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the Products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract please call us on 0800 068 3625 and we will cancel your order. If your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out in our Returns policy.
Returns & Exchange policy
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us, in an unused "as new" state and in the original packaging, within 14 days after delivery of the goods and receive a full refund. Please ensure that you call us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and returns address, prior to returning any product.
If you need to return items to us then please send them by post or carrier to:
- Incontinence UK, c/o Pack-It Group, Parc Ferrymann, Newbridge Industrial Estate, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood, Gwent NP12 2XF
You are responsible for paying the returns postage. However if you wish to exchange the item, we will pay for the postage for the new exchanged item.
If you want an exchange and need replacement items quickly then it might be faster to place a replacement order then receive a credit once goods are received. If the mistake is ours then we'll organise a swapover for the correct items.
Refunds will be issued within 7-10 days of us receiving the goods back from you.
Goods purchased from Incontinence UK are at the request of the purchaser. We are unable to offer medical advice as to their suitability for individuals. The information we offer is for guidance purposes only.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('the Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we, enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
Please read these Conditions carefully:-
- These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when payment is taken.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will try to inform you of the situation, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods should they not be available for more than 4 weeks. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply goods, unless as the result of negligence on our part. Our suppliers are pretty good, but sometimes they can let us down.
- Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Unfortunately, goods that do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you. We shall reimburse you within 7-14 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
- As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
- If the consumer has ordered the goods on-line and paid for the goods during the ordering process, that is the final price. The only time that price may be changed is if no monies have been taken (including a deposit). ...the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to taking your payment. If there is a problem, you will be notified of the correct price and you will then have the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
- Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT and our very reasonable delivery charges.
- The contract between us shall be deemed, to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure, which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint please contact us - see details below.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
We endeavour to provide goods and services which conform with your consumer rights, but if there should be a problem with the goods provided, please contact us immediately you become aware of it either at
or by telephone on 0800 068 3625.
Alternatively you can approach an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider such as The Retail Ombudsman (www.theretailombudsman.org.uk or 0845 680 3548), but we will not participate if you do so or visit the EU’s online platform for dispute resolution at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
Accuracy of Information
The information in this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy, unless resulting from our own negligence. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale regarding the basis on which we will provide goods and services to you.
The information in this website does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter, which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause contain all the terms which you have agreed with us in relation to the use of the website.
Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
This website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales.
The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Both partners of the company run separate parts of the business from private abodes.
We recommend that you download and print the Terms And Conditions prior to ordering any product.
Incontinence UK is part of MT Mobility Limited which is registered in England at 25, Weston Favell Shopping Centre, Northampton NN3 8JZ. Company No: 07051407 and VAT No: 974 8151 85