There are millions of people who experience bladder or bowel weakness or are caring for somebody who experiences bladder or bowel weakness. Whatever your situation or experience, Incontinence UK has produced this factsheet for facts on the latest incontinence brands that we stock.
Market incontinence leader TENA have spoken to many women and men to gather together all the best information, advice and real life stories they can find, to give you the practical and emotional support to match your individual needs.
- Purposely designed for little leaks, providing faster absorption than regular liners which leaves you fresh and dry
- Available in a range of sizes and absorbencies to suit your personal style and needs
- Gives you extra confidence – still as small as a panty liner
Insert Pads & All-In-One Pads
- Drier, safer and more comfortable than traditional sanitary protection
- Fresh Odour Control, Dry Fast Core and breathability – for freshness
- Body shaped for comfort, protection and discretion
- A discreet protective pant that looks and feels like everyday underwear
- Security, comfort and discretion with Fresh Odour Control
- A highly absorbent soft textile-like pant
Pull Up Pants
- Close body fit for security and confidence, whatever your lifestyle
- These high-performance products are as easy to put on as underwear
- TENA Pants are available in a range of absorbency levels
Lille Healthcare recognizes that when selecting incontinence aids, the user must be assured both physically and psychologically that they have chosen the correct solution that best fits their lifestyle. Lille Healthcare has established and advanced manufacturing technologies, complemented by vigorous testing processes, to ensure our products are made to the highest standards.
The SUPREME range offers technologically advanced products to ensure a high level of performance. The CLASSIC range provides a comprehensive range of products with an optimal performance.
Lille Healthcare (formerly the incontinence division of Covidien) is an independent healthcare company based in Wasquehal, near Lille (France) which entirely dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of incontinence products that has the ambition of becoming a major player in the market.
Their fundamental values are: exceed customer requirements, maintain a high level of product innovation, guarantee a constant quality of product and respect of the environment.
The company has over 45 years of industrial and commercial experience to fully satisfy your clinical and product expectations.
Age UK Incontinence Products
Age UK’s affordable range of incontinence products, provides a comfortable and discreet solution to sufferers of incontinence. The range consists of five separate designs: All in Ones, Pull Ups, Large Shaped Pads, Discreet Shaped Pads, and Bed Pads.
All Age UK incontinence products are breathable, with a waterproof back sheet that encourages the flow of air, maximising skin integrity. They also all feature a super absorbent polymer, which maximises the absorbency level and neutralises odours.
Washable Incontinence Products
Their washable incontinence pants are comfortable and discreet resembling normal underwear yet they provide the security of extra absorbent built-in pads. Washable incontinence pants provide high levels of absorbency and can be a great alternative to disposable incontinence products.
Disposable Incontinence Products
They offer a huge selection of disposable incontinence products including discreet shaped pads, large shaped pads, adult nappies and pull up pants. The disposable pads offer protection for those with moderate to heavy incontinence.
Bed & Chair Protection
They also offer a wide range of bed and chair pads to suit all levels of incontinence. The range is varied to ensure we offer value for money and effective protection against accidents.
Depend assists people with incontinence live life confidently by offering discreet and reliable protective products for both men and women. Their range of incontinence products for him and her can help to ease the stresses of being incontinent by increasing mobility and independence.
The Depend Active Fit For Women and Real Fit For Men pantsare soft cotton-like fabric pants designed to look and feel just like your normal underwear. While their Women Lycra Pants and Men's Lycra Pants are smooth lycra pull up incontinence pants designed for active lives.
This is the leading brand in Germany, and is found all over the world, Hartmann Moli range of incontinence products are from a Paul Hartmann Ltd, a company that has decades of experience with patient care products. Almost all of the products in the Moli range feature a soft, crinkle free, textile-like backsheet and advanced leakage protection features such as high hydrophobic leg cuffs. Their popularity stems from the good value, excellent performance and comfort of their products.
The key products in the Moli range are the MoliCare Soft-all-in-one Pads which have breathable side panels, the MoliCare Super Plus which is regarded as the most absorbent all-in-one pad (plastic backed) and the MoliCare Mobile range of disposable pull-up pants.
Kanga and Kylie
These are the premium quality washable products available, offering excellent security and quality. These products have been developed through years of research to offer you the best fit, comfort and peace of mind.
Kanga® products are also made by Capatex Ltd in the UK. They compliment the Kylie® range by offering the same great build quality and convenience of washable incontinence products, but the range also includes other products such as plastic pants.
The key Kanga® product is the Pouch and Pad system pants, which offer greater capacity than Kylie® absorbent pants. They feature a waterproof, external marsupial pouch into which pads can be inserted. This is where the brand gets its name.
The DRYtex® brand is a product of Capatex Ltd. DRYtex® washable incontinence products are for those looking for a good value alternative to costly disposable incontinence products. Their range of products has something for almost every level of need, for men and women. There is also a great value washable bed pad available in 4 sizes, with or without mattress tucks.
DRYtex® products are great value, and benefit from all of the knowledge that Capatex Ltd has built in manufacturing the market leading Kylie® and Kanga® washable range of products. DRYtex® Female Absorbent Incontinence Pants are a lower cost solution to the Kylie® range, still with fantastic absorbency and maximum discretion.
DRYtex® and Kylie®, both offer a choice of size, absorbency and price. All of our washable bed pads can be washed at 90 degrees so they are clean, hygienic and fresh with every use.
Brolly Sheets has evolved from just one product that helped out at 2am when a quick bed change was needed to now providing attractive, innovative, waterproof solutions that allows all sorts of people to keep a little more dignity in their lives. From adult incontinence, managing food and drink spillage for people with special needs, and even post-surgical care.
The Brolly Sheet bed pads are topped with 100% cotton - delivering a comfortable night’s sleep. They are both waterproof and ultra-absorbent, holding up to 4 pints. Choose either with or without tuck in wings. Their protectors are breathable, soft, comfortable and quiet to sleep on. For ease of use Brolly Sheets mattress protectors are fully fitted & our pillow protectors have a handy zip closure. The waterproof and absorbent chair protectors are perfect for those suffering from incontinence or in the toilet training phase.
The Comforts range is the result of extensive research with medical experts and consumers. Comforts state that the invaluable input and insights helped them produce a unique incontinence pad, the first and only one with a 100% cotton coversheet. Comforts are the natural alternative to other bladder control pads. They are the discreet, very comfortable pads with an absorbent core. They give you maximum absorbency and comfort and the added reassurance of minimal odour. They are hypo-allergenic, reducing the risks of allergy or rash, so they're also ideal for sensitive skin.
- Hypo-allergenic, perfect for sensitive skin.
- S.A.P. core for maximum absorbance, minimum odour.
- 100% cotton coversheet is soft and really comfortable.
Protect-a-bed was founded in South Africa in 1980 and they were the category originators, specialising on protection for car seats.
- In 1990 they created the first Mattress Protector! In 1995 the Miracle Membrane was brought to the forefront of the healthy sleep.
- In 2001 the USA Operations opened. Worldwide Headquarters based in Wheeling, Chicago, IL
- In 2007 the launch of the Protect-A-Bed Europe, covering Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In 2010 they innovated a bedbug proof mattress encasement which is protected by a global patent.
- In 2014 they received a ‘Loved By Parents Award’ for our range of children’s mattress protectors.
- Mattress Protectors
- Mattress Encasements
- Pillow Protectors
Martex offer a range of washable continence care protection products suitable for sensitive skin. The superior quality of Martex materials provides maximum comfort and outstanding durability. Machine washable at 95 degrees and guaranteed up to 300 washes.
The Martex bedsheets are comfortable with a stay-dry surface; while the Martex brief range is stylish as well as practical; providing maximum comfort and confidence when you need it most. They are made from fully washable materials, combed cotton to provide the perfect fit.
We also stock a range of other incontinence brands including:
- Senset - range of washable incontinence products including washable bedsheets and washable ladies and men's briefs.
- Sonoma - range of washable bed & chair incontinence products.
- Soffis - range of disposable all in one pads and insert pads. Suitable for both day and nightime use.
- Eva-Dry- range of waterproof bed protection products including mattress protectors, duvet covers and bedsheets.
- Confitex - range of washable incontinence pants that look like real, fashionable underwear but have a discreet built in incontinence pad suitable to help with urinary incontinence.