iD Light Advanced Maxi - Case - 12 Packs of 10
£0.25 per unit
iD Light Advanced are extremely flexible and effective, with up to 3 hours of odour neutralising technology. The anatomical shape ensures that the pad sits comfortably in the user's underwear. The range is discreet, ultra-comfortable and offers protection against bladder weakness.
The MAXI range is dedicated to women suffering from moderate incontinence, and who expect to use a highly absorbent and safe protection. The level of absorption is combined with the size of the product. The top sheet contains a natural touch of chamomile to maintain skin in good condition. Individually wrapped.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Absorption - Maximum fluid retention in a short time, offering an extra dry feeling.
- Double Anti-leak Barrier - Double anti-leak barrier, specially designed to give you double protection against any leakage, allowing you to have an active lifestyle.
- Anatomical Shape - Designed with the shape of woman underwear in mind; the pad is following the shape of normal woman underwear, for a comfort improvement while wearing the pad. It blends into your body and you can forget you are wearing a pad.
- Odour Control - Our new patented odour system, allows you to stay fresh up to 10 Hours by, blocking, neutralizing and masking any malodour.
- Extreme Flexibility - Integrated Motion system that gives incredible flexibility to the pad, allowing it to adapt even to more extreme movements.
- 30% Thinner - 30% thinner than before, but offering same advanced protection as always.
- Feminine Design
How to use
- Gently unfold the pad, smooth and flatten then halve the pad lengthways forming a cupped area in the middle of the pad. Remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Stick the pad onto the crotch area of pants carefully positioning it so that any urine that may escape will go into the central area of the pad
- Pull your pants up ensuring that the newly applied pad remains in place and fits closely to the groin
|Absorption Drops||5.5 Drops|
|Quantity||12 Packs of 10|
|Pad Size||370mm x 115mm|
|Condition||Small to Moderate Loss, Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|
|Units Per Pack||10|