iD Light Advanced
With this product, you earn from 3points loyalty point(s).
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
The light advanced range is dedicated for women suffering from light incontinence, and who expect to use a higher absorbent product than a liner. This extra absorbent range of towels bring comfort and discretion, with an offer combining both level of absorption and size to be in line with each morphology expectation. Thanks to its adhesive zone to maintain the product properly in the underwear. Very soft, the internal top sheet contains a natural touch of chamomile to maintain skin in good conditions. It is individually wrapped for more convenience. The range is discreet, ultra-comfortable and offers protection against bladder weakness.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Absorption - Maximum fluid retention in short time, offering an extra dry feeling.
- Double Anti-leak Barrier - Double anti-leak barrier, specially designed to give you double protection agains any leakage, allowing you to have an active life style.
- Anatomical Shape - Designed with the shape of woman underwear in mind; the pad is following the shape of normal woman underwear, for a confort improvement while wearing the pad. It blends into your body and you can forget you are wearing a pad.
- Odour Control - Our new patented odour system, allows you to stay fresh up to 10 Hours by, blocking, neutralizing and masking any malodour.
- Extreme Flexibility - Integrated Motion system that gives incredible flexibility to the pad, allowing it to adapt even to more extreme movements.
- 30% Thinner - 30% thinner than before, but offering same advanced protection as always.
- Feminine Design
How to use
- Gently unfold the pad, smooth and flatten then halve the pad lengthways forming a cupped area in the middle of the pad. Remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Stick the pad onto the crotch area of pants carefully positioning it so that any urine that may escape will go into the central area of the pad
- Pull your pants up ensuring that the newly applied pad remains in place and fits closely to the groin
|UPC||Does Not Apply|