iD Form 2
iD are proud to announce their refreshed iD Form range. The iD Form product remains the same as the one you already know and appreciate, the only changes are the rebranding of the packaging and the refresh of the description to remove the word 'Expert'.
Do you feel you have very little or no control over your bladder?
The iD Form range is a unisex shaped pad designed to provide maximum performance. The pad is anatomically shaped ensuring a secure fit. The anti-leak cuffs provide extra security preventing any leakage. The pad features an odour control system that locks in any odours keeping you feeling fresh. The iD Form ideally should be used with iD Fix net pants for a correct fit or with your own close fitting underwear.
Features and Benefits
- Dermatologically tested: All our protective iD products are approved by dermatologists to guarantee minimal risk of any skin irritation.
- Fast absorption & instant dryness: Quick maximum fluid immersion keeps skin dry.
- 100% breathable: Breathable, niet-geweven material helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Odour Control: An odour control system in the absorbent core helps to prevent the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours.
- Cotton Feel: A soft textile back sheet provides comfort and discretion.
- Double Wetness Indicator: Our wetness indicator lets you know when it's time to change the product.
- Anti leakage protection: Integrated anti leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, preserving security and discretion.
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Condition||Small Loss, Small to Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|