With the continuing need for incontinence products and with the internet increasingly the most invaluable resource for both research and purchasing, we hope that www.incontinenceuk.co.uk will become the destination for your incontinence product needs.
We stock a comprehensive range of incontinence products with the aim to help you find the right product for your own specific needs easily and to make buying this from us as simple as possible. Our friendly and discreet staff will be pleased to help you if you need additional advice or assistance.
Order online or by telephone, whichever is most convenient for you.
Who are we?
Incontinence UK is operated by MT Mobility Limited, a business acquired in 2009 by the current management team and operated with an experienced team who have been in the healthcare sector for over 10 years.The owners of Incontinence UK have worked together over a number of years and have held senior roles in a variety of sectors with particular expertise in Internet businesses.
Click here to see an introductory video on Incontinence UK and details on how to order:
Our Ambition for Incontinence UK
The whole team here at Incontinence UK have a shared ambition – to build a business that uses the Internet to make it easier and cheaper for you to get the right incontinence products delivered direct to your door. We also want to help you to take positive steps to manage your incontinence issues and for people to feel confident to lead an active and normal life.
We are an independent business and because we keep our overheads low we can pass on genuine savings to our customers, many of whom are referrals from previous satisfied customers.
Our customers range from organisations such as the NHS, Care Homes to individuals being cared for at home or buying for their own incontinence needs.
Incontinence UK Offers:
- Professional, discreet and personal service with experienced staff
- Comprehensive range of incontinence products at competitive prices
- Value for money
- Top quality incontinence product brands: TENA, Age UK, lille healthcare, Moli, Eva-Dry, Martex, Depend, Confitex, Brolly Sheets, Soffisof, Drytex, Senset, Kanga and Kylie
- All products VAT free
- Confidential & Discreet Freephone helplines open 7 days a week
- Excellent Customer Service
- Incontinence Information & Advice
- Support on how to manage your incontinence
- Prompt Delivery: orders usually despatched within 24 – 48 hours
- FREE Delivery on all UK orders over £100 (£5.95 P&P for orders under £100)
- Delivery coverage across all of UK (overseas delivery on request)
- Regular Auto Deliveries Available: set up a regular monthly delivery so you don’t forget and run out
- 14 day no quibble returns
We’re here to help you, so if you are not sure how to deal with incontinence issues or are unsure which is the best product for you; then have a look through our various support pages i.e. Incontinence Help & Advice, Incontinence FAQ’s or Product Comparison.
Finally at Incontinence UK we run a genuine and fair business with priority given to keeping our standards high. We support and abide by the BHTA Code of Practice giving you the customer the ability to purchase with confidence where you see the BHTA logo.
Get in Touch
If you can't find the product you want on our website we are probably able to locate it for you or recommend a suitable alternative. Just contact us to let us know what you're after and we'll be happy to help.