Night Shaped (Soffisof Shaped) Incontinence Pads
- Night Shaped/Soffisof Shaped Incontinence Pads
- Heavy/Severe incontinence
- Sizes: Super and Maxi
Night Shaped/Soffisof Shaped Incontinence Pads
These Night Shaped (now called Soffisof Shaped) incontinence insert pads are for heavy to severe incontinence and are widely recommended by healthcare professionals, including the NHS. The anatomic shape ensures comfort and standing cuffs prevent leakage. A ‘Quickcore’ draws urine into the pad and an extra odour locking super absorbent polymer locks it in place. These incontinence insert pads should be worn with stretch pants.
- Anatomically shaped pad with extra width to keep the product securely in place
- Super absorbent polymers lock liquid and odour into the pad
- Soft gathered waist to ensure comfort and fit
- Wetness indicator helps to identify when the pad is ready to be changed
- Anti-leakage barriers for added security
Soffisof Shaped - Super Pads come in pack of 30 pads and Soffisof Shaped - Maxi Pads come in packs of 20:-
|O0462||Night/Soffisof Shaped - Super
|O0193||Night Extra/Soffisof Shaped - Maxi Super
* Level of Incontinence is measured in millilitres to ISO11948-1 standard test methodology
For large shaped incontinence pads we recommend wearing them with Stretch Pants for additional comfort and reassurance. Stretch Pants are specifically designed, figure hugging pants to hold large shaped incontinence pads securely in place, reducing leakage while maximising comfort and security. For more information or to buy some Stretch Pants please click this link http://www.incontinenceuk.co.uk/Stretch-Pants.html.