TENA Men - Incontinence Pad
- TENA Men Incontinence Pad Designed specifically for men
- Anatomically shaped
- Secures discreetly within your normal underwear
- Sizes: Level 1, 2 or 3
TENA Men Incontinence Pad: engineered especially for men
TENA Men Incontinence Pad is designed specifically for men, and all day comfort, dryness and security; this cup shaped product follows the contours of the body for a snug, secure fit. The adhesive strip secures the pad in position within your normal underwear, so you can continue with whatever you are doing worry-free. Its comfortable cup shape is designed specifically for the male anatomy and is so discreet that it is unnoticeable under clothes.
TENA for Men Incontinence Pad is so discreet, no one will ever know you’re wearing it. The unique Lock Away Core™ contains micro-absorbents that lock in liquid and keep it away from the body, plus there’s the added reassurance of Odour Control™ for guaranteed feel good freshness.
Level 1 is designed for men with light incontinence and have occassional drops of urine.
Level 2 is designed for men who lose more than just a few small drops of urine (light to moderate incontinence/bladder weakness)
Level 3 is designed for men with moderate incontinence (larger loss or sudden need).
TENA Men Incontinence Pad Features
- Discreet anatomically shape, designed specially for men
- Leakproof breathable backing to prevent staining
- Adhesive strip to secure within normal underwear
- Soft material baacking for natual, gentle comfort
- Fast absorption, dry surface
- Unique Odour Control system reduces the risk of undesirable smells
- Latex free
- Individually wrapped for added discretion and hygiene
|Code||Name||Total Absorbency Range*||Packaging||Price|
||TENA Men Level 1
||150 - 245mls
||Pack of 24
|750776||TENA Men Level 2||450 - 600mls||Pack of 20||£10.99|
|750830||TENA Men Level 3||600 - 800mls||Pack of 16||£10.99|
CASE SAVER OPTION: Buy 1 Case (6 packs) and SAVE £3 = £0.50 per pack.
NOTE: FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100!
For more information on TENA Men including a fitting guide please click here.
* Level of Incontinence is measured in millilitres to ISO11948-1 standard test methodology
With over 40 years experience, TENA is the worldwide leader in the management of incontinence, providing products and services for individuals and healthcare services throughout 90 countries.