TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads
- TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads are used with stretch fixation pants
- FeelDry layer that locks urine away from the skin
- All-Rounder Barrier provides excellent leakage protection, skin dryness and user comfort
- Five levels of absorbency: Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi
TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads - traditional two piece system
The TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads range is specially designed to be used with stretch fixation pants for people experiencing moderate to heavy incontinence. They offer a discreet and secure solution which keeps the skin dry and are available in five levels of absorbency to meet your individual need. For those who need assistance with changing, such as those who are bedridden, this product is easy to fit and change.
TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads have a unique absorption core with a FeelDry layer that locks urine away from the skin. An All-Rounder Barrier provides excellent leakage protection, skin dryness and user comfort.
TENA Comfort Incontinence Pads Features
- NEW ConfioAir design that utilises breathable materials to allow the skin to breathe and maintain skin health
- New breathable back-sheet to maintain dryness and healthy skin
- FeelDry layer gives outstanding dryness and locks urine away from the skin
- Odour Neutraliser Control to keep you protected for up to 12 hours
- Body shaped for comfort and leakage protection
- Fast acting, highly absorbent core which securely protects against leakages
- Discreet and comfortable - new textile like material that feels gentle and comfortable on the skin
- True Blue Wetness Indicator on the outside to show when product needs changing
- 3 Absorption layers for fast absorption and greater capacity
- An All-Round Barrier, Elastics and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection
- Easy Select Colour Coding making it easier to identify the right product
- Dermatologically tested
TENA Comfort Pads comes in five types: Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi.
|Code||Name||Total Absorbency Range*||Packaging||Colour Code||Price|
|752742||TENA Comfort Normal||1000 - 1250mls||Pack of 42||Peach||£11.99|
|752846||TENA Comfort Plus||1500 - 1800mls||Pack of 46||Blue||£16.99|
|753040||TENA Comfort Extra||1800 - 2100mls||Pack of 40||Yellow||£16.99|
|758136||TENA Comfort Super||2100 - 2500mls||Pack of 36||Green||£16.99|
|759128||TENA Comfort Maxi||2900 - 3300mls||Pack of 28||Lilac||£16.99|
For large shaped incontinence pads we recommend wearing them with Stretch Pants for additional comfort and reassurance. Stretch Pants are specifically designed, figure hugging pants to hold large shaped incontinence pads securely in place, reducing leakage while maximising comfort and security. For more information or to buy some Stretch Pants please click this link http://www.incontinenceuk.co.uk/Stretch-Pants.html
For more information on TENA Comfort including a fitting guide please click here.
* Level of Incontinence is measured in millilitres to ISO11948-1 standard test methodology
With over 40 years experience, TENA is the worldwide leader in the management of incontinence, providing products and services for individuals and healthcare services throughout 90 countries.