Day Shaped (Soffisof Shaped) Incontinence Pads
- Day Shaped incontinence pads for medium to heavy incontinence
- NHS recommended
- Sizes: Plus and Extra
These Day Shaped Soffisof Shapd incontinence pads are for medium to heavy incontinence and are widely recommended by healthcare professionals, including the NHS. The anatomic shape ensures comfort and standing cuffs prevent leakage. A ‘Quickcore’ draws urine into the pad and an extra odour locking super absorbent polymer locks it in place. Wetness indicator.
- Anatomically shaped pad with extra width to keep the product securely in place
- Super absorbent polymers lock liquid and odour into the pad
- Soft gathered waist to ensure comfort and fit
- Wetness indicator to help identify when the pad is ready to be changed
- Anti-leakage barriers for added security
They should be worn with stretch pants.
Soffisof Shaped Incontinence Insert Pads come in pack of 30 pads and available in two types:
|00232||Day/Soffisof Shaped Plus
|00233||Day Extra/Soffisof Shaped Extra
* Level of Incontinence is measured in millilitres to ISO11948-1 standard test methodology
For large shaped incontinence pads we recommend wearing them with Stretch Pants for additional comfort and reassurance. Stretch Pants are specifically designed, figure hugging pants to hold large shaped incontinence pads securely in place, reducing leakage while maximising comfort and security. For more information or to buy some Stretch Pants please click this link http://www.incontinenceuk.co.uk/Stretch-Pants.html.