Age UK Maxi Absorb Discreet Pull Up Incontinence Pants
£10.99 You Save: £1.00
- Designed to use like normal underwear!
- Absorbency: 1300mls
- Sizes: Regular Plus Medium, Regular Plus Large and Regular Plus X Large
SPECIAL OFFER - SAVE £1 PER PACK ON REGULAR PLUS MEDIUM!
Age UK Maxi Absorb Discreet Pull Up Incontinence Pants (Unisex)
These Age UK Maxi Absorb Discreet Pull Up incontinence pants are designed to meet the needs of individuals with moderate incontinence. The combination of the unique waterproof backing and odour control facility, ensures that no liquid escapes onto your clothes giving you complete peace of mind. The soft elasticated sides allow total comfort when worn and keep the product discreet.
Age UK Maxi Pull Up Incontinence Pants Key features:-
- Breathable waterproof backing - enables the air to flow to maximise skin integrity
- Discreet (quiet) polyethylene back limits awkward noise to help preserve user's dignity
- Contains Super Absorbant Polymer (retains 50 times its own weight in liquid) + odour control properties
- Unique double pad system for maximum absorbancy
- Hydrophobic leg cuffs prevent sideways leakage
- Surface acquisition layer to help draw liquid
- No Latex
- Wetness Indicator will turn blue in contact with urine and indicates when the pad should be changed for maximum comfort
Age UK Maxi Absorb Discreet Pull Up Incontinence Pants comes in three sizes and in packs of 14 pants.
|MAPU010||Regular Plus Medium||80cm - 110 cm (32" - 43")||1300ml||Pack of 14||£10.99 (SPECIAL £9.99)
|MAPU020||Regular Plus Large||100cm - 134cm (39" - 53")||1300ml||Pack of 14||£11.99
|MAPU030||Regular Plus X Large||127cm - 160cm (50" - 63")||1300ml||Pack of 14||
CASE SAVER OPTION: Buy 1 Case (8 packs x 14 pull up pants) and SAVE £4 = £0.50 per pack. NOTE: FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100!
CASE SAVER OPTION: Buy 1 Case (8 packs x 14 pull up pants) and SAVE £4 = £0.50 per pack.
NOTE: FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100!
* Level of Incontinence is measured in millilitres to ISO11948-1 standard test methodology