Incontinence UK is celebrating World Continence Week (#WCW18) this week; which is an annual initiative with the primary aim to raise awareness of bladder weakness, pelvic pain and other debilitating conditions which impact greatly on the lives of patients and carers.
Remember if you suffer from incontinence you are not alone as it is estimated that there is between 3 and 6 million people in the UK who suffer with some degree of incontinence and as many as 1 in 3 of us will have continence problems at some point in our lives.
This year WCW is focusing on five key themes:
- Consequence of incontinence can be isolation and depression
- Pelvic pain is crippling – don’t live in silence
- Universal access to toilets should be a citizen’s right, not a privilege
- Bladder weakness is not normal. Speak to a healthcare advisor
- Bladder weakness can be caused by prostrate problems. Have it checked
Incontinence UK is one of the leading suppliers of incontinence products here in the UK – You’re One Stop Incontinence Shop! From disposable incontinence pads and pants to washable pants and bed and chair products plus a range of incontinence accessories to help with all your needs. Please do call us on 0800 068 3625 if you need any support or advice on products.
Don’t forget to take a look at our Products On Offer section to see some of the latest incontinence products on offer for World Continence Week. Products starting from £5.50!
Incontinence UK Team